These are simple packaged plunger pumps.
Key Design Features :
- High flow rates of 6000 liters/hr & high pressures of 400 Kg/sq. cm. can be achieved.
- Steady State metering accuracy of + /- 1 % of pump output, at single setting of stroke from 10% - 100% (Turn down ratio 10:1).
- Reproducibility (Repeatability) better than +/- 2.5 % of set point.
- Easily handles viscous fluids. They are compatible with most of fluids.
- Positive return of plunger and variable stroke mechanism allows linear relationship between control stroke settings and stroke length.
- They have Low NPSHR requirement.
- Simplex and Multiplex arrangements of pumps available for universal use.
- Heating or cooling jackets for liquid head is also available.
Standard Models :
Liquid Contact Materials (Wetted Parts) :
- S. S. 316
- Haste alloy ‘C’
- Or any other machinable material.
Application Sectors :
- Chemical Effluent / Water Treatment
- Sewage Treatment
- Power Plant
- Pharmaceutical Plant
- Oil Plant
- Pulp & Paper
- Sugar Industries
- Metal & Steel Plant
* Pump Design & Performance generally conforms international standard of API 675 *